Something Sweet For The Cookie Monster

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Further and Forever

Despise of my despise engaging on threats of melodrama, beneath layers of stone and brick that define who I am, but who am I? One who carries pain and undecision like countless others who wander… they wander between the lines of regret that become more and more lines of fire… of battles yet to come. Like blood the gorges beneath the skin, clots they become unaware of their effect, trapped in the deepest of the mind, unreachable yet the most you feel. Like a ticking clock of endless seconds…

Is it this that separates us from normalcy or is it this what makes us normal.. just one step closer and we find gates of insanity shall we take it and succumb should i stay behind and live with the tremors of the unknown. But soon it becomes tumorous, cancerous, and further beyond where one more step is no longer necessary , because there are no longer legs, there is no impulse, yet my desire dies slowly and more countless lines appear as the all seeing eye never predicts, never advises that those gates quickly disappear.

Is It the lack of understanding my own demise, unlikely to think that it is only myself, im the all seeing eye, the clock of endless seconds, the gate that never opens and bends for intrusion it is only me, pleeeding change, bleeding ansiety when the clots finally separate and I myself find ignition to walk the unthinkable paths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home