Something Sweet For The Cookie Monster

Friday, September 16, 2005

Paralizing Infection

Take just one minute more and try to read me,
fill me in between the lies taking what they think is wrong,
just what they need to feed on,
Take one minute more and see who i really am, not one of you but one of me,
caught inside those webs of sorrow just like you want me to be,
simply out in between the lines of sweet revange, catching on more fake personalities;
a new type of psycosis, ocasionally diverted on me,
caving inside my instentines, boiling my loins in fiery doom
caving my soul, my world, my escape from infection.
Oh how i wish u were dead, yet you grow on no control,
no positions of inner concience, you enjoy the words you spit on
spits fluiently directioned, humidly organized, so many thoughts of infliction,
how many efforts of iluminating my day with fantasy, once again paralizing the truth,
Destroying what i was trying to be, who i wanted to be, what i wanted to share with you

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Logan said...

i'd like to have your permition to take these words and give it music. maybe not the type you're thinking but music after all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home